Who we are
What data do we collect?
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, enter information on our site, or otherwise interact with us.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding products and services.
- To send information regarding product updates.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do We Share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third party organizations.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How can I update my information or remove myself from your customer database (Opt-out)?
You can opt out at any time to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes via email, fax, telephone, or mail. We will respond to your request to access within 15 days.
Address: 5715 Pare St, Mount Royal, QC H4P 1S1
Tel: (514) 819-9981